Candy Favor Bags
Candy favor bags. Baby candy. Sugar stick candy
Candy Favor Bags
- A sweet food made with sugar or syrup combined with fruit, chocolate, or nuts
- a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- (candied) encrusted with sugar or syrup; “candied grapefruit peel”
- sugarcoat: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- Sugar crystallized by repeated boiling and slow evaporation
- Support or advancement given as a sign of approval
- prefer: promote over another; “he favors his second daughter”
- an advantage to the benefit of someone or something; “the outcome was in his favor”
- An attitude of approval or liking
- Overgenerous preferential treatment
- an act of gracious kindness
- A container of flexible material with an opening at the top, used for carrying things
- A woman’s handbag or purse
- (bag) capture or kill, as in hunting; “bag a few pheasants”
- (bag) hang loosely, like an empty bag
- (bag) a flexible container with a single opening; “he stuffed his laundry into a large bag”
- An amount held by such a container
candy favor bags – Favor (Stanley
“Neat Jolts of action, comically downbeat narration…and wisecrack dialogue.” — Kirkus Reviews
“Hilarious…pure entertainment.” — Publishers Weekly
“A very funny, very smart mystery series.” — Booklist
“Hastings is a fresh twist on an old idea and is sure to be around for a long time to come.” —Rave Reviews
“…a light-hearted romp, drolly told, and made pleasant by its deprecating, much put-upon and wholly charming hero.” — The San Diego Union
“The primary pleasure in Favor–and it’s a big one–is in Hall’s entertaining telling of the story.” — The Drood Review of Mystery
“Hall creates a lovable and real hero that anyone can identify with…Favor is a light novel that is perfect to unwind with.” — South Bend Tribune
finished party favor bags
candy favor bags
But just when Nicole’s starting to feel comfortable in her new life, everything begins to fall apart.
Red’s mother comes to town for a surprise visit, and soon she’s doing her very best to drive a wedge between Red and Nicole, creating stress and chaos wherever she goes.
As if that’s not enough, Red tells Nicole that the company he owns is in the midst of a terrible financial crisis and Red’s head is on the chopping block. And now the two of them must travel halfway across the world and deal with Red’s most fearsome adversary–Kane Wright–in order to try and save Red’s beloved advertising agency.
But Kane Wright isn’t merely interested in destroying Red’s business. He also has his eye on Red’s beautiful young fiancé, and is willing to engage in plenty of dirty tricks to get her attention.
Nicole finds that she must battle on all fronts and try to fight for the greatest love she’s ever known. But will Red continue to fight for her as well, or will his dark demons finally claim him?
For His Keeping (For His Pleasure, Book 3) is a 35,000 word tale of lust, submission, power and ultimately–a love story for the ages. For His Honor (Book 4 in the series) is also available for purchase now!